The company in a few words
Created in 1975, Peigné Fleurs is a company based on the MIN of Nantes, specialized in the wholesale of cut flowers for professional florists.
Certified Fleurs de France, Peigné Fleurs offers its customers locally produced flowers, but also imported flowers, especially from Kenya and Ecuador, whose producers, concerned about the environment, are 95% affiliated with fair trade.
Peigné Fleurs currently distributes its products through various channels:
- Its Cash & Carry point of sale at the MIN of Nantes
- Its two independent online shops, for a wide assortment of flowers directly from production
- Its fleet of trucks that criss-cross the Loire Atlantique and neighboring departments for purchases and deliveries of their professional customers in their shop
In 2019, the company is looking to grow by innovating and diversifying its offer. The company regularly expands its range of new varieties to meet demand and market trends. Digitization also contributes to this goal, seeking to meet the needs of customers.
Problems encountered & adapted solutions
Already equipped with a central management software, and dissatisfied with the digital order taking tool in place in trucks and the relationship with its provider, the new leader seeks to modernize and streamline this flow of data between trucks and headquarters.
Practicing the sale leave on site (VLSP), a commercial practice specific to the sector, which applies by managing the delivery of goods to customers, billing was in the form of a receipt given to the customer on delivery, that lacked readability.
The objective was therefore to support Peigné Fleurs in accelerating its development by:
- A tailor-made configuration of the application and its functionalities useful to its activity
- Better ergonomics for a truly «user-friendly» application
- Provision of quality computer equipment
- The mastery of its digital tool through adapted training, in order to make users operational very quickly
- A strong relationship service, with an available and responsive hotline
- Improved customer service by developing a more qualitative billing document
The SCJ solution
Delivery drivers make many daily trips, they need a mobile application that is easy to use and can work in all circumstances (even if there is no network) throughout their tours.
With the Quickorder mobile application, delivery drivers validate on their tablet deliveries and their payment directly to their customers with the electronic signature of a dematerialized order form resulting in the issue of an invoice, more readable than the old receipt.
At the level of commercial management, the tool avoids re-entry, time consuming and sources of error, in order to free up time on missions with higher added value. The sales process is simplified at all stages thanks to the synchronization of data with the company’s ERP.
What benefits for Peigné Fleurs ?
By equipping himself with SCJ tools, Peigné Fleurs accelerates its growth. In the end, it’s simplified sales management for better productivity: everyone saves time and can focus more on their job with confidence.
For this dynamic company, teeming with new projects and ideas, this digitalisation opens up new development perspectives with :
- An increase in the supply of dried flowers
- The implementation of a system of ephemeral pre-order events, in order to offer customers a new form of reservation by taking advantage of a specific rate
Projects that promise to be exciting and that we look forward to supporting!
Take advantage of digital solutions by SCJ and opt for a new way to sell!